IndianOil (IOCL) Solar Plants
SunSource Energy supported India's largest Maharatna, Indian Oil Corporation Limited, with 3 different projects across three of its refineries - Panipat, Baroda, and Bongaigaon. At Panipat, the solution included a 100 kW Floating Solar project built on a reservoir of raw water in its Township, which mitigated the challenge of availability of land at the client's premises. The first phase of the project was commissioned in 2018.
- Location: Panipat, Assam, and Gujarat
- Project Capacity: 100 kW Floating Solar + 1 MW + 600 kW (3 Different Projects)
- Solution: On-Site Solar (Floating Solar + rooftop Solar)
- Estimated CO2 Offset: 50 Million kg
- Year Commissioned: 2021
- Equivalent Trees Plantation: 100,000
Clean Powering 3 Refineries of IOCL
India’s leading conglomerate’s clean energy transition with SunSource Energy
Embracing Solar Power for a Greener, Sustainable Future
Find out how much you can save with Solar?