How does it work?
How does it work?
Solutions that scale with your Business
Achieve your Net-Zero Goals with:
- Zero investment
- Zero capex and
- Zero performance risk of the power plant
- Get Solar energy at up to 50% lower rate than from the grid.
- You only pay for the amount of electricity consumed.
- Unlock savings from Day 1.
- Our team takes care of the entire development cycle, and manages the asset for its entire technical lifetime, making your energy transition hassle-free.
- You can track the performance of your plant, in real-time, using our data monitoring solutions.
Why SunSource Energy?
Track record of Successful Solar projects
One of the leading solar Power developers in Asia
Up To 50%
Savings on your Energy Bills
SunSource Energy is helping some of the world’s leading organizations with their energy transition.
Supporting leading global automotive company in reducing its energy cost
Frequently Asked Questions
No, there will be no damage done to your roof. Furthermore, we work with both penetrative as well as non-penetrative structures based on the clients need.
In case the state in which your plant is located has a favourable net-metering policy, the access power generated from your plant can be sold back to the grid.
Area required for an off-site solar project depends on multiple factors, such as: Location of the project, Wattage of Modules, and Design and engineering, among various others. However, a rough estimate is that for a 1 MW on-site solar plant, one needs ~10,000 sqm shade-free roof area.
Installation time depends on the scale and complexity of the project. The time required for Project execution can range between 2 months to 6 months.
Before installation of a solar power project, SunSource Energy conducts tests to evaluate the strength of the roof and its capability to hold the project. Based on which, we provide recommendations and solutions to allow you to efficiently use solar power.
Find out how much you can save with Solar?